The City Bag Pattern Only From Lazy Girl Designs - Joan Hawley By Hawley, Joan LGD112
The City Bag
From Lazy Girl Designs - Joan Hawley
By Hawley, Joan
Uses Bag-E-Bottom #LGD502 This unbelievable bag is perfect as a briefcase or a purse – you decide! It features a ton of pockets, fully lined, handles and a shoulder strap. Use any standard zipper and find out how easy it is to put a zipper in using Lazy Girl’s trademark ‘No-Fear’ zipper technique.
Fabric recommendations: Choose 3 coordinating fabrics to use for the exterior and interior parts of the bag.
Keeping in the Lazy Girl tradition, this project is quick and easy and offers a place to embellish and personalize.
Basic Sewing and Quilting Skills Required.
Finished Size: Approx. 11” x 17” Note: Rotary cut project. No pattern pieces included.
Fabric: 100% Cotton, 42” wide from the bolt.
* Bag Cover and Back Pocket: 1 1/2 Yards
* Front Pocket, Zipper Casing: 1/2 Yard
* Interior Pockets and Lining: 1 Yard Batting/Fusible Fleece: 36” x 45” piece of Dreamy Fusible Fleece SLG106 by Lazy Girl Designs.
* 20” Zipper
* 5 Buttons – For Decoration. 3/4” – 1” In Size.
* 2” of Sew-on Velcro to coordinate with fabric.
* An even-feed or walking foot and zipper foot may be helpful.
Items cannot be made for sale from this pattern.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. We cannot issue refunds or exchanges due to the intellectual property provided in this download product.
Patterns may not be returned.
We Also Recommend
Strip Street Quilt pattern AQD 0287 Antler Quilt Design Finished size 62" x 82", paper pattern only
French Twist Quilt pattern AQD 0285 Antler Quilt Design in 3 sizes, paper pattern only